Choose the Perfect Plan
Great for Everyone
Up to 6 page website including:
Great for Therapists
Everything in the Essential
Great for Artisans and Creatives
Anything in the Essential and Client Plan, plus:
Also includes email address or connection to a current email system, mailing list option, basic SEO, spam control and GDPR compliance.
*Cost of web url and hosting not included, there is also an addition unavoidable cost if you wish to accept credit cards on your site – this is an SSL certificate which keeps your client’s card details safe (if you use Paypal this is not needed). Read below to learn more.
Contact me if you require something not listed.
To help you choose the perfect plan:
All sites are made using WordPress and are::
- Responsive/Mobile ready
- Easy to Maintain
- Made with your clients in mind
Please be aware there are 2 additional costs:
1) Your URL (web adress) which you would choose and buy from a 3rd party. This is an ongoing cost, usually of £10-£15 per year unless you choose an extremely high demand site name. Often the 1st year is free. Please make sure you have the legal right to use this name.
2) Your hosting (this is basically the online storage for your site. With out it you will just have a blank webpage) this is usually around £70 per year. Ican guide you through this process if you need me to. This will also provide your associated email acount.
What else does your website include?
- Mailchimp integration (if you use another mailing list please contact me to discuss)
- Spam protection
- Plugins to help browsing speed and quality of experience
- Basic Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to help your site be found by google
- Basic Virus and Malware Protection
What’s not included?
- As explained above, the cost of Webdomain and Hosting must be covered additionally by you, although I will set these up for you if you need.
- SSL (Site Security) which can be added for an extra cost(charged by the hosting company, not me) but is not needed unless you are taking direct card payment on your site
- I do not currently offer advanced SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
To keep things affordable there will be:
* An initial online or phone consultation,
* A form to complete so you can specify what you want
* A short follow up when I’ve found a theme that I think suits.
If you want to be consulted every step of the way, I’m not the designer for you – there are plenty of web developers who offer detailed ongoing consultation and the price tag to match. That’s not me! I will however, offer you 2 revisions before we consider the work complete.
What do I need from you? Content, content, content. Any writing you want on your site, like your vision or ‘about’ info, biogs, how you work, what services you offer and what to expect during a session, how to book – eg, email, call, arrange skype, your cancellation policy, also any images or videos you want to include and a logo if you have one.
You can check out the consultation form here
You will also receive instructions on how to change basic content yourself – such as new blog posts or events, but mostly you will be able to do this through whichever social media platform you prefer and this will show up on your site
I can change the look of your site at any time, contact me to discuss fees
Every site needs basic continual maintenance. I can undertake this for you on a monthly basis – see my packages – or I can direct you to tutorials where you can learn to do it yourself.
All my sites are built using WordPress. This also means that if at any point you aren’t happy with my services, the management can be easily passed on to another designer.
Please read the full Terms and Conditions here before signing a contract with me.